All images are © 2008-2012 BTS Photography and cannot be used in any form without written consent of the author. Please be respectful.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Behind the Scenes Strobist Tutorial: Pinups n Hotrods

I finally completed another behind the scenes tutorials in off camera lighting. This one was from a shoot last summer where a retro pinup concept was developed. The entire shoot was built around the dress, including the model, car, and location. Please view in HD and full screen if you have a high speed connection. Some exciting projects and shoots coming up including a urban Geisha theme today...

1 comment:

Justin said...

I purchased my first dslr a few months ago (canon 60d) and have been reading tips, tutorials, blogs and watching photography videos nearly non-stop ever since. During this time I have not connected with a style or photographers work until I came across this video on you tube, and subsequently your blog. I really like the lighting in your photos, and I especially enjoy the thought you put into your concepts. All of your images have such a clear message and feel in the final product. Happy holidays, and keep up the good work! I look forward to viewing your videos and blog posts in the future.