All images are © 2008-2012 BTS Photography and cannot be used in any form without written consent of the author. Please be respectful.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Return to the World



I am back! I finished up Disney and now I have triumphantly returned to society in nearly one piece. There is so much to catch up on. I have another Strobist Tutorial nearly completed as well as the 48 Hour Film Project later in June. Weddings, Photo sessions, and Behind the Scenes footage coming soon.

While I was unable to photograph my usual subjects, to keep my sanity I dusted off my lens and shot some HDR landscapes. I ventured to Glen Canyon Dam as well as the south rim of the Grand Canyon. It truly earns its title of one of the 7 wonders of the world. Such beauty, grandeur, and uniqueness made me take a step back and look at what a wonderful world we live in. I am editing the images now.. Stay tuned

No comments: