All images are © 2008-2012 BTS Photography and cannot be used in any form without written consent of the author. Please be respectful.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Marie + Wayne


I met Marie last year during another wedding I was shooting.  She happened to be a coworker of my friend and partner in crime.  Business cards were exchanged and nearly a year later, I was pleasantly suprised when she gave me call asking Chris and I to cover her wedding.  Chris as usual would be handling the video and I would be producing the the still photography.

We had our consultation.  Theme, colors, and locations were picked; and off we went.  Wayne was a tough guy to crack, as he very much disliked having his photo taken and insisted that he be able to wear his Denver Bronco's hat in all the images.  After some positive persuasion and discussing his favorite food which happened to be hamburgers, we were able to get him crack a slight smile.

As for the invitations, we kept to the chosen colors of the wedding which had a similar resemblance to the Denver Broncos.


For the Bridals, we took a short drive in to the our backyards of the Rocky Mountains.  This was a real test for my Elinchrom Ranger Quadras as we were shooting direct sunlight with little to no shade.  The 400 watt seconds of the Quadras performed ecelempory during the shoot although I easily burned through the charge of the two included batteries of the Quadras.






No comments: