All images are © 2008-2012 BTS Photography and cannot be used in any form without written consent of the author. Please be respectful.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Abandoned Macabre






I recently had another great collaboration with Kelsey of Kel-Z Photography. This time she stepped behind her camera instead of posing in front of mine. We found a local designer who made several unique dresses created around a macabre theme. Kelsey provided the location, a little set of abandoned buildings just off the beaten path of a suburban neighborhood. Add three talented models and we were off, shooting away.
Chris and my production team came out to record the whole thing for the BTS video as well as to assist me with my lights.
Take a look at the results.
And be sure to view the video behind this to see how I accomplished these shots.





1 comment:

Justin and LaRaine said...

Where is this beautiful abandoned building at? If you don't mind telling me! I love the artistic pictures! Gorgeous!!! Please let me know on my email: laaine4@hotmail.com Thanks!