All images are © 2008-2012 BTS Photography and cannot be used in any form without written consent of the author. Please be respectful.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Let's go Rollin'





I had the opportunity to collaborate with the amazing Destiny Hartley in a recent Pinup themed studio shoot. I wanted something of great color and contrast that was better than the usual black or white seamless backdrops, so I went to my local supplier and picked up some of the brightest rolls of yellow and blue paper I could get my hands on. Destiny is a seasoned fitness model and adjusted well to the pinup theme. We are currently putting together another shoot for this summer, so expect to see more of her soon.

More Behind the Scenes Videos coming soon and a Photoshop Retouching Tutorial will be posted to Vimeo and YouTube today.

No comments: