All images are © 2008-2012 BTS Photography and cannot be used in any form without written consent of the author. Please be respectful.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Update

Things have been crazy the past couple weeks. I have been shooting away and attempting to get the studio rebuilt in time for some scheduled shoots next month. I will be shooting another Pinup theme with a Rat Rod later this week. While I am shooting away, I am still behind in editing. I am tending to remain three shoots behind, for as soon as I complete the edits for one shoot, I have another one loading up from my memory cards... I am battling a ruptured ear drum due to an ear infection, which tends to cause headaches and affect my equilibrium.

I am ready for a vacation. I am planning on taking a camping trip to the high Uinta's later this month

If anyone reads this, thank you for the support. More images to be posted soon...

No comments: